Friday, March 23, 2007

I know what I'm going to do when I win the lottery

So, you’ve just plunked down a few million dollars on a new yacht. Besides coming by our booth to inquire a new TracVision and TracPhone system (as did the gentleman who closed on his new 55 foot Azimut just yesterday), what do you do to celebrate? How about buy an outrageously priced car? Just across the way from us is an exhibit by Palm Beach’s leading dealer for Ferarris, Maseratis, Jaguars, and…oh my…Aston Martins. I think I’m in love. What else can you say when you see one of the world’s most beautiful cars up close and personal? If someone is looking for ideas, I know what you can get me for my birthday in a few weeks.

OK, so it's a Vantage, not quite as nice as the DB9 with the new sport package, but I'd take it in a pinch. And would someone please tell that guy to get his butt off my car!